Kellogg's Pop Tarts - Not Just For Breakfast!
Here in the UK we know only three flavours of Pop Tarts and we know only that you're supposed to pop them in our toasters for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast.
But Pop Tarts are so much more than that! Not only do they enjoy what seems like hundreds of flavours over in America, Pop Tarts can be used for creating delicious sweet snacks and deserts too!
Who knew they Pop Tart could be so versatile. Here's just ONE idea for an alternative use for Pop Tarts. And when you're done drooling over this, check out our entire range of mind boggling flavours!
What You'll Need
What To Do
- Cut the two Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts in half and spread the ice cream topping on the unfrosted sides.
- Top with the halved cherries and spread the whipped topping over the cherries over them.
- Place the remaining halves of the Pop Tarts on top, unfrosted side down.
- Wrap the sandwiches individually in cling film (or Saran Wrap!) and freeze for around three hours until firm.
- Remove from the cling film and ENJOY!
Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)Folic Acid]Sugar, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, *Corn Syrup, Whey, Cracker Meal, High Fructose Corn Syru
*Produced from genetically modified maize. **May have an adverse effect on activity & attention in children. Imported by CL Trading Ltd. Unit 3-7 Littlemoss Business Park, Droylsden, M43 7EF.